Healing Aids and Practices
Diet for the Nerves
My belief is that the symptoms of electrical sensitivity are primarily due to a severely weakened nervous system being overloaded by electromagnetic fields. Therefore, strengthening the nervous system is of paramount importance in order to heal this illness. However, just taking the nutrients I suggest in this section probably will not be enough by itself to heal the illness due to other factors that have contributed to the development of the illness. The entire program I present on this website contributes to the strengthening of the nervous system. So take the necessary nutrients to heal your nervous system, but at the same time, try to address all of the other factors that have contributed to your illness in order to improve your chances of success.
Consuming nutrients for the nervous system will push toxins out of your body. This is because when the body is supplied with nutrients it will replace the toxins in the body with the nutrients. Therefore, when you consume nutrients for the nervous system you receive two benefits: your nervous system gets stronger and you detoxify your nervous system.
There are some nutritional products that are extremely helpful for healing the nervous system:
- Organic Skullcap Tincture—Skullcap contains an excellent mineral balance for the nervous system.
- Magnesium Supplement (the best forms are chelated, like Magnesium Bisglycinate)—Essential for the nervous system and many other body systems. Because Magnesium is absent in refined and processed foods, many people are deficient in this mineral. Magnesium is found in abundance in dark green vegetables and other green foods in the form of Chlorophyll. Vegetable juicing is an excellent way to obtain Chlorophyll.
- Essential Fatty Acids (from Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Krill Oil, or Fish Oil)
- Lecithin (try to get an organic source but don’t sweat it if you can’t)
- Purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC)—This may be more effective for healing the nervous system than lecithin.
- Tissue Salts (Kali Phos and Mag Phos)
- NerveFix by NaturalCare®—Contains a comprehensive blend of tissue salts and homeopathic remedies for healing the nerves.
- B Vitamins—Especially B1 (as Benfotiamine), B9 (Folic Acid) and B12 (as Methylcobalamine). “Vitamin B12 deficiency can potentially cause severe and irreversible damage, especially to the brain and nervous system.”
- Iodine—Necessary for forming the myelin sheath, a layer of fat and protein that covers the axon of a nerve cell. Iodine deficiency is common.
- Vitamin D—“Vitamin D is the foundation for immune system stability and preventing the immune system from developing autoimmune and excessive inflammatory problems.”
- Selenium—An essential trace mineral for normal development and protection of brain cells.
- Triphala—This is an excellent general health tonic with a nerve-strengthening component.
- Fo-Ti—Fo-Ti is an excellent general health tonic that has a rejuvenating effect on the nervous system and brain.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom—Promotes Nerve Growth Factor production.
- Yarrow Envionmental Solution—A herbal and flower essence combination for strengthening and protecting against environmental challenges.
- Electro Essence—Greatly relieves fear and distress associated with earth, electrical and electromagnetic radiation. It helps to bring one into balance with the natural rhythms of the earth.
- Perelandra Health Watch 9 Protocols—These protocols they help with strengthening the body against EMF exposure in general but are not specific to the nervous system.
- Essential Oils — Neuro-Auricular Technique
Skullcap and Tissue Salts provide minerals necessary for the health of the nervous system. The Tissue Salts Kali Phos and Mag Phos are very specific to the nervous system. You may not need the Tissue Salts if you take the Skullcap Tincture; therefore, the Tissue Salts have been placed lower on this list.
Lecithin contains phospholipids, which are widely used throughout the body in cell membranes, such as those in the nervous system. High concentrations of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids are also found in the brain and nervous system. The word “essential” indicates that these fatty acids must be supplied in the diet, as they cannot be manufactured in the body. Fatty acids are one component of phospholipids.
Fish Oil is much easier to assimilate than Flax Seed Oil for some people because it contains oils that don’t need to be converted by the body; about 30% of the population cannot convert EFAs from plant sources efficiently into a form the body uses. If you try Flax Seed Oil and discover that it is not effective for you, try Fish Oil instead. One of the best oil blends is Udo’s Choice© Udo’s Oil™ DHA 3·6·9 Blend.
Make sure that you include both lipids and nutrients that provide minerals to the nervous system in your healing program. By including both types of nerve-building nutrients in your diet, you increase the chances of successfully healing the nervous system.
Some of these nutrients for rebuilding the nervous system may result in a healing crisis, so be careful. I had an extremely strong reaction to Tissue Salts when I started using them.Cleanse the Body