Healing Aids and Practices
Ultimate Healing Program
There are many tools listed in the previous sections. The list may be overwhelming, but the idea is to give you many choices because some will appeal to you and work for you and some won’t. However, I do have my favorites, and here is what I recommend for the ultimate program:
- Practice the basics: complete an electromagnetic survey of your home (if you cannot hire a professional for the survey then do so yourself with a guide like the book, Living Safely with Electromagnetic Radiation); reduce your exposure to electromagnetic fields as much as possible; take supplements for the nerves; drink enough purified water daily to meet your body’s needs; include 1/4 teaspoon of unrefined or additive-free salt per litre of water if your diet does not contain enough salt; eat wholesome foods, especially leafy green vegetables by adding green smoothies to your diet; exercise for at least 1/2 hour daily and enjoy some time in the sun. If you could only take one supplement, I would recommend Udo’s Oil; after that, organic skullcap, organic lecithin and healthy fats for healing the nerves, and iodine. Iodine deficiency is a common cause of electrical sensitivity.
- Correct the energy flows in your body. This is an extremely important step. This can be done with certain tools, regular exercise, massage, Hatha Yoga and Qigong, and by walking barefoot on moist grass or by putting your bare feet into the ocean, but everything in my healing program will contribute to improved energy flows.
- Use effective EMF protection devices if you do not have an advanced form of electrical sensitivity. The devices on the following list are recommended for people who are electrically sensitive:
- An EMF protection pendant that you feel drawn to
- A shield for your wireless smart meter: Smart Meter Guard, Smart Meter Shield, or do it yourself very inexpensively with instructions found on YouTube
- Demand Switches
- Graham-Stetzer Filters
- Natural Action Water devices and/or Vibes UP EARTH on the BOTTOM Bottle
- Aulterra Whole House Plug (which gives excellent results for most people, but see the warning on the EMF protection page) or Orgo-Disk or Circuit Rejuvenizer
- Find a healthy diet that works for you, consume green smoothies regularly, and heal your leaky gut.
- Work on healing suppressed emotions, trauma and dysfunctional mental habits. This can be a life-long process as most people have so much to heal, but you will be motivated to continue working on healing your mind and emotions as you will become much happier and have much greater control of your life by doing so. The most important methods for mental and emotional healing seem to be meditation, prayer, affirmations, The Healing Code, Releasing the Inner Magician and Reality Crafting: Emotional-Mental Detox.
- Cultivate an attitude of mindfulness towards life’s experiences, self and others: curious, open, accepting and loving; a state of non-judgment.
- Practice some form of meditation daily for at least half an hour. Although it is not a panacea, meditation is the closest to a panacea of all of the healing methods that I have used, including prayer, though prayer and affirmation is my second most favorite method of healing! Grace flows into my life and heals me in wonderful ways, physically, mentally and spiritually (spiritual healing is defined here as removing bad karma and ignorance) when I practice meditation. Meditation, in particular the Hong-Sau technique taught by Paramahansa Yogananada, also called the technique of concentration, is also one the simplest and easiest methods of healing that I have used: it is almost as simple as breathing. The Hong-Sau technique will eventually greatly purify and strengthen the body and mind to the degree that they are given very deep rest and healing, though this could take many years depending upon the degree of illness. Though powerful, meditation works more subtly than many other methods of healing: with a serious illness such as electrical sensitivity, I believe that priority should be given to other methods of healing that work more quickly at a grosser level, like The Healing Code, intense forms of breathwork, mercury detoxification and taking supplements for the nervous system. Conversely, if you are drawn to the simplicity of meditation and can spend long hours practicing it, there is no method of healing that is more powerful. The easiest way to practice it for long hours is while resting in bed. Unlike most other forms of healing, meditation removes bad karma and the ignorance and depression caused by it: when the bad karma is gone and the mind and body are purified, we experience great joy! Ultimately, the goal of meditation is to free the soul from suffering and experience unconditional love and happiness.
When you feel a bursting thrill of joy expanding in your heart and your whole body, and it continues to increase even after meditation, you have received the one sure proof that God has answered through the devotion-tuned radio of your heart.—Paramahansa Yogananda
If you find what is presented on this website to be too much of a guessing game, methods of retraining the limbic system are proving to be very effective and popular for overcoming various illnesses, including electrical sensitivity, multiple chemical sensitivities, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and anxiety disorders. The most popular limbic retraining methods are the Dynamic Neural Retraining System™ and Gupta Amygdala Retraining™. My belief is that they are systematic ways of reducing trauma and removing dysfunctional mental and emotional habits by replacing them with healthy habits: “Through the various methodologies and repetitious neuroplasticity based exercises, participants learn to self-direct positive changes to correct Limbic System function.” (see DNRS Video) I think these systems are effective because they are packaged sets of tools that have been proven to work, and they address the mental and emotional causes of some serious diseases. I believe that most people greatly underestimate the mental and emotional causes of disease and the power of the mind to heal, so when they start working systematically to eliminate unhealthy mental and emotional habits, big shifts can happen quickly. The live seminar format is particularly effective because of the exponential power of working in a group: participants usually make a huge positive shift in health in only one week! DNRS is good for people who like to visualize positive events in the past and future. I believe that part of what I present on my website will have the same effect as the limbic retraining systems, but perhaps these systems are more efficient than what I present, so please take the time to investigate them and decide if they are worth investing in. A great resource for information on these systems is limbicretraining.com.
I prefer the autonomy and cost savings of self-help healing methods like those described above or on the Emotional Healing and Mental Healing pages, but self-directed healing can be inadequate for serious health challenges, and self-help can be risky. Professional help is wonderful when it works, but professional help often does not work because it does not go deep enough, or it is misguided, or at worst, the practitioner can harm the client due to ignorance. There are very few systems of healing offered by professionals that are completely safe, truly holistic, accurate and extremely effective: the best system of healing that I have investigated so far that meets these criteria is the BodyTalk System. In addition to meeting these criteria, BodyTalk is completely non-invasive, does not diagnose or prescribe and works with all other therapies. “Outstanding results occur in almost every sphere of heath care: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.”
“Through exposure to the stresses of day-to-day life, the lines of communications within the body can become compromised. This leads to a decline in physical, emotional or mental health. BodyTalk is an astonishingly simple and effective way of re-establishing these lines of communication and re-synchronizing the body’s energy systems. Clinical results have shown that once the communications systems of the body have been re-established and the body-mind complex synchronized, the body is capable of healing itself at a deep and lasting level. By re-establishing good communication between the various parts of the body, they once again are able to ‘talk’ to each other. The body is then capable of healing itself very rapidly and effectively.”
“There are no set recipes for addressing various symptoms unlike most other methods of healing. Each person is treated as an individual with a unique history that has created the set of symptoms they are experiencing.”
“In the mid-nineties, Dr. John Veltheim began to put together a treatment protocol to address a broad spectrum of specific diseases and general energy system imbalances. This system was called BodyTalk and was based on the wisdom of advanced yoga, the energy dynamics of acupuncture, the clinical findings of applied kinesiology, and western medical expertise. Since that time, the rate of new discovery within the BodyTalk paradigm has been increasing exponentially. It is believed that the sound fundamentals of the BodyTalk System may well be integrated into mainstream health care in the future.” BodyTalk includes a simple self-help method called Access.
An excellent introduction to the BodyTalk System includes the Summary of a BodyTalk Session, the Introductory Videos (What is BodyTalk? and The BodyTalk Experience) and the book, The Science and Philosophy of BodyTalk.
Here are some core beliefs of mine that may help you, whether you conquer this illness or not. Make of them what you will: What matters in life is that you maintain an undefeated attitude, no matter what experiences you have. Your thoughts and feelings are far more important than the condition of your body, although for most people these are obviously conditioned by the state of the body to a great degree. In spite of that common challenge, try not to identify yourself with physical suffering. Deeper healing is achieving a state of loving even-mindedness, and that is not easy to achieve when experiencing physical suffering, but try to do so anyway.
I suggest that you try continuously to improve your condition as long as you are able to do so. Never give up, even if failure seems inevitable. Maintain a positive, undefeated attitude to the best of your ability. You may not be a saint, but pretend to be one. If at times you experience despair, it’s just your body-identified ego reacting to your experience, not your true self. Don’t feel guilty for having human feelings! Try to get out of despair and regain your positive attitude that you lost temporarily. Every time you fall, pick yourself up again and keep on keeping on.
Video: 8 Traits of Successful People.